Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Six


Ok readers. Here's what I consider to be a fun Wedding Wednesday. The Beauty Parlor edition! Makeup, hair, nails... all kinds of wedding inspired looks that I love (but again, not necessarily the style I'll be choosing for my wedding!).

First up: Nails


I'm not a french manicure type.  While it's classic, it's just not me.  I love the idea of a little sparkle, either with the ombré effect where it fades out, or just on one finger.


This next style isn't something I'd do for my wedding, but I love the idea of it. It's so fun and playful, and very Zooey-esque. 


Hair: these first two are gorgeous, classic styles. So vintage and elegant, especially with that little hair comb tucked in!



And who doesn't love long, flowy hair. I, unfortunately, don't have long flowy hair, so neither of these work for me. But loose waves, or a fancied up fish tail braid... so perfect for an outdoor wedding!


 And lastly, makeup. Fresh & natural, simple & elegant, ruby red lips, or doe-eyed. Love them all!










post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love love those manicures, such a great twist on the regular french!

    ReplyDelete