Friday, August 15, 2014

Fancy-Hawaii...


Typical me. I couldn't possibly not pair up a fabulous blouse with my go-to skirt. Are you tired of seeing this skirt with every blouse I wear?? I hope not, because I don't think this skirt is about to go into hiding anytime soon.


 blouse: borrowed from Hannah
skirt: modcloth
belt: from another dress
shoes: old navy
flower: vintage box 1947



 I said it Monday, and I'm saying it again today. I'm in love with this shirt. The print is SO fun on it! And it has two of my main summer colours this year: yellow and blue (of the pastel varieties). I just want to wear it everyday, dressed up with a skirt and heels, or down with high waisted shorts or jeans. It adds such summery fun to any outfit! 



Never have I wanted a hibiscus for my hair, until I put this shirt on. And then to my devastation, I didn't own a hibiscus clip!! I did style it with a yellow rose and cream dahlia... but really, it just wasn't the same. I'm tempted to buy one now, even though this shirt is about to be sent out in the mail to the next lucky wearer... I just feel like a hibiscus has now become a necessity, and that I should be prepared in case the hibiscus-perfect-outfit ever presents itself again!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I always love your vintage style and it is so pretty with this outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire outfit is just so well put together! And your hair is so so lovely. I love that you added that flower--it really is a nice touch. I've been wanting to make lots of little flower hairpins because I think they're the cutest pop of color on your head to balance you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! It's so pretty! And the way you style your hair is so lovely, I really wish I could do this to my own hair but sadly I have no hair styling skills whatsoever!
    I always love reading your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster award which you can find out more about in my blog post if you'd like :) http://everyenvy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! I really love your shoes and the pop of color with your hair flowers c:

    ReplyDelete