Tuesday, March 15, 2011

unmonday....





geeks have more fun, so i needed this geeks-glasses necklace



super pretty dress, with no place to wear it... maybe on a date??


and last but not least, happy shoes... because happy feet equal a happy soul

yesterday was a bit too rough for me... migraine, tough work day, tough 'love' life... couldn't handle the day without a bit of retail therapy. i know, i know, as if i needed to shop more. admittedly, i didn't. but, at the end of the day, i really needed a bit of cheering up. and while my awesome zumba instructor, annie, was super sweet and supportive and offered to do some of my fave songs tomorrow in class to cheer me up (and no doubt laugh at me as i make a fool of myself jumping up and down yelling how much i love this one, and shaking my tushy), i needed immediate cheering up. the only place to find that at 10:00pm?? RUCHE!! i honestly don't know where my life would be right now without this shop. definitely emptier, less styling, and a bit more money in my pocket.

on another note, i'm a horror-fan... do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone to share this interest with?? red riding hood is playing, and i'm just dying to see it!!! any takers?? i'll hold your hand (squeeze it actually), cuddle and hide my eyes in your shoulder, scream sweet nothings in your ears at scary parts, and even share my popcorn with you when it goes flying when i jump!! doesn't the sound like an awesome night??

i think so too ;)

j.

1 comment:

  1. remind me to lose 15 lbs so i can borrow your dress k?
    ps. if i had time this weekend i'd go see it w/ you!!
    and let you buy me popcorn.
    or at least my dill pickle spice

    ReplyDelete