Tuesday, September 06, 2011

when summer blends into fall...









dress & cardi: borrowed from melissa (ruche & fred flare), bordeaux tights: american apparel, shoes: lulu's , ring: blush envy

.....

finally, cardi & tights without feeling like i'm not used to Canadian summers, being so bundled up in our warmest season. autumn weather is arriving, and i've even spotted a few leaves changing on the trees. this marks my favourite time of year: layers!

tights, sweaters, scarves, hats... i love it all. and it's almost here!! can you feel my excitement??

fall also brings two other things i love: my birthday (see below for my ultimate wish list!), and halloween! although we still haven't yet picked out a costume... which is stressful, because i like to always like my costume better than last years, which is tough, because last year i LOVED my costume.

any suggestions??

:)

j.

1 comment:

  1. pin up girl!!!!!!!

    (costume, not saying you look like one in these pics)

    :D

    ReplyDelete