Sunday, October 30, 2011

thirty...

michael kors iphone wallet/purse.
1981 was a fine year to be established indeed.


a birthday card, written out by avery. how cute is he? so thoughtful.
not to mention he gave me a ruche gift certifcate.
he's so thoughtful!!


what 30 looks like: back to bangs!


birthday snappies with my bestie!


drinks and dinner at nectar! so yummy.


and... getting spoiled.


a big thank you to everyone who made this birthday extra special.
thirty is a big number, and you all helped me to start it off on the right foot.

thank you all.

loves.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i wish we could celebrate your birthday again this weekend!!

    that cake was so worth 40$, holy YUMMMMM. i bet the cardboard it came on was just as delicious.

    i may need this for my birthday next year and (gasp) forgo my traditional ice cream cake!

    ReplyDelete