Monday, November 07, 2011

fall back...




dress, cardi, shoes: ruche, tights: walmart, belt: from dress c/o peacock plume/the clothes horse contest, watch: guess

.....

the end of daylight savings time. who doesn't love when the clock falls back?? while i love the extra hour of sleep, i have to say, when it falls on a weekend, it doesn't really feel like an extra hour of sleep. it also leaves me super confuddled for monday. this morning? my alarm was set for 06:25. the same time it's always set for. my body, however, was still set on daylight savings time, and woke up at 05:30. do you think i could fall back asleep? of course not. so that 'extra hour' of sleep that i got yesterday morning?? well, let's just say i don't feel it made up for my lack of an hour's sleep this morning.

it'll be an early night tonight indeed. and not just because it's 17:44 and already pitch dark out.

j.

ps... to share a quote i fell in love with on ruche's facebook wall today:
"i'd rather have flowers on my table than diamonds on my neck." - emma goldman

too true.


4 comments:

  1. i loathe time changes.

    avery still hasn't adjusted to it.
    Yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. Seriously, I need to start putting my belts over my sweaters... it just makes it so stinkin' cute... but I'm always afraid I'm going to be somewhere, get super hot, and then be trapped in my own sweater!

    Oh the fears of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ash louise!
    we definitely dont have those fears here in canada! be warned, you may see several layers of sweaters soon! it's getting cold!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love your Outfit! :D
    Just starting to look at your Blog ... Very interesting! :)

    Snowii

    http://rougeboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete