Tuesday, April 09, 2013

mint, and cream, and polka dots... oh my!


 it's no secret that i love all things mint and cream. put them together and they make for a combo i'm sure to love.  as i mentioned in a previous post, i recently purchased the new b.a.i.t. footwear ione's in mint.  not only are they adorable, but they're quite comfortable, having a low kitten heel.


i'm hoping to become a little more daring with these shoes, and pair them with other colours, not just mint and cream.  i'm quite predictable that way, and very matchy-matchy.  i'd like to pair them with some other spring pastels... coral, yellow, lilac even. but for the time being, i'm content with my mint and cream combo, with fun accessories, such as teapots and babushka dolls.


     shoes: b.a.i.t. footwear
     dress: heartbreaker
     tights/teapot pin/scarf: modcloth
     cardigan/belt: forever 21

3 comments:

  1. I love your entire outfit, but that tea cup pin is stealing the show...too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove those shoes from BAIT. I've been eyeing them for a while, but I already have 3 pairs of their shoes, so I'm trying to cut back! And that teapot pin is on its way to me right now! It's so cute on you. Love the whole outfit!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you in the modcloth style gallery, and i reeeeally love this outfit! so perfect for spring. i don't have any bait shoes, but i decided a few months ago that if i could ever get some, this would be the pair :). looking foward to seeing more of your cute stuff on my bloglovin' feed now!

    -Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com (my own very very new blog, if you decide to peek)

    ReplyDelete