Wednesday, September 04, 2013

teal, mustard and mauve...


I'm pretty certain that mustard and teal have become my new peach and mint.  i'm extremely drawn to it this season.  this outfit was a little 'daring' for me, being pretty plain, colourful, and colour-block.  it's a bit mod compared to what i normally go for, but i found this image on pinterest and fell so in love with the combo that i had to try it, complete with the purple tights. they look kind of burgundy in the photos, but they are actually a very mauve-purple.

 

the grass was a tad wet from the rain, so i thought it was the perfect 'excuse' to haul out my $2 thrift store find.  normally this colourful quilt is on the back of our sofa, but it was just so fun to add an extra bit of pop to my already colourful outfit, i figured why not?
 
 
 


      dress: modcloth (no longer available)
      cardigan: local store
      shoes: chelsea crew
      tights: h&m
    

1 comment:

  1. These pics are so cute! And I love that color combo <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete