Monday, November 04, 2013

mint and mustard, take two...


I'm not sure if it's because mint is my favourite colour, but I actually consider it to be a 'fall' colour.  Normally I consider pastels to be very spring and summer, but for some reason, mint just doesn't apply to those rules.  Paired with red, navy, brown, gray, and my new favourite combination, mustard (see another mint & mustard look here), it just seems to become a fall shade.

Two things I discovered today: it's really getting cold outside, and I'm soon going to have to take my photos indoors for lack of sunlight.  The temperature outside was about 4 degrees Celsius today when I was taking these photos... and it was windy. To say it was a tad chilly is an understatement, but I rushed in the house from work, determined to get some outdoor photos while there was still enough sunlight, and the cold wasn't going to deter me from that goal.

     dress: modcloth
     shoes: chelsea crew
     cardigan: forever 21 (old)
     belt: ruche
     tights: american apparel 
     brooch: antique


1 comment:

  1. Love these colors together, and amazing shoes! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete