Friday, November 01, 2013

Where'd October go??


I honestly don't know where October went. All of a sudden it was here, and I was excited for Thanksgiving, autumn, and my birthday... then all of a sudden, it's gone.  I feel like it just zoomed by.  It's still dark when I wake up, and it's close to dark when I get home. And with the time change this weekend, very soon it will be legit dark when I get home.  I'm not looking forward to indoor blog photos.  I'm such a fan of the natural lighting outdoors.  Aside from the fact that my photos lately haven't been in focus. I'm not sure what's up with that... I played around with my camera tonight, so hopefully tomorrow will be better. 
 

Confession: this year is the first in many that I didn't dress up for Hallowe'en.  I just didn't feel like it, and I honestly find that kind of shocking.  I think between wanting an actual birthday, going to school and doing homework, traveling, and work, I just couldn't fathom anything else.  I'm hoping that this doesn't happen with Christmas!! (Who am I kidding... of course it won't!).


     dress: trollied dolly
     cardigan: local shop
     tights: american apparel
     shoes: chelsea crew via modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment