Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Flamingos & Orchids...


When I ordered my flowers, I decided to order a set of three orchids. I've seen some vintage hair styles with either a row of three on one side, or two on one and one on the other, like I'm wearing here.  

My initial outfit for these flowers was with my voodoo vixen dress, and maybe even my mint polka dot hell bunny dress... but then, I realized it would also look great with this flamingo dress.  For someone who's not much of a pink person, I'm slowly adding more of it as accent colours or accessories to my closet. 




dress: collectif

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect! Love the orchids <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flamingo pattern on this dress! and those shoes too!

    (I'm so behind on my blog reading, I'm in the middle of catching up with your blog but I had to stop and comment here even if it's a little late!)

    ReplyDelete