Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Birds of a feather...

Hey all! Remember on Monday when I mentioned some exciting news coming later this week? Well, Wedding Wednesday has been postponed a day so that I can share my news (which some of you may have guessed from the new badge on my blog)... but if you didn't, here it is: I'm one of the newest members of Flock Together


I've been an avid reader of their blog for sometime now, and loved the idea of sharing favourite pieces of clothes and having other people style them. Now I get to be a part of that action.  I'm also thrilled at the idea of getting to know more of the girls. I've already been following several of them, and come to know them via instagram, facebook, twitter. My intro post is up today, so hop over and check it out

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment