Friday, November 21, 2014

Checkers, Cherries & Polka Dots!


I'm almost ashamed to post this outfit. I *just* posted this dress, it's way too early to post a remix! However, I did say "almost", for two reasons: 1. As I mentioned, I'm having a hard time grabbing photos after work because it's getting dark so early, and I'm currently in Toronto, and this was my only saved outfit. 2. I feel like this combination is so fabulous that it's okay to post it so soon! Am I wrong?


vintage dress: borrowed from Marisa
cardigan: forever 21
brooch: luxulite
shoes: miss l fire
belt: from another dress



I'm absolutely in love with this dress. I need to get a gingham shirtdress asap! It looks great on its own, with mint AND polka dots... and I also paired it with cobalt tights and white shoes. I regret not taking photos of that outfit. It was a perfect outfit for all of you Red-White-and-Blue ladies!


And again with this brooch. Are you guys tired of seeing it yet? Because I'm definitely not tired of wearing it. This huge collar was just screaming for a brooch! I'm absolutely over-the-moon with all of the fabulousness of this dress. I'm definitely going to be stalking Marisa's etsy shop in hopes that this dress finds its way there! Have you guys checked out her shop?? She has a yellow gingham dress and a navy scooter dress (that would be divine with red tights!) that I'm coveting right now! 




post signature

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I LOVE the dress and the cardigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and I like how you paired it with a totally different color. I also love your little cherry brooch! Is that from Lux?
    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable and I just feel your adorable room makes the outfit even more cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choi co tuong online trên web GameBai.Net để thử sức với nhiều cao thủ. Giao lưu học hỏi với nhiều bạn bè yêu thích đánh co tuong trực tuyến.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cummed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG if she's wearing pink panties under that dress...

    ReplyDelete