Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Winter Wednesday: 4


Welcome back to Winter Wednesday! I know I missed the third, but with Monday's "Merry Monday" post, technically we're back on track with the fourth Christmas Outfit post! You may recognize this dress from an earlier post. It was my bachelorette dress. I have to say, this dress was a great purchase! I almost didn't order it, thinking it would be too fancy for a bachelorette party (it wasn't), but I've worn it a few times since! It's so easy to dress up or down for events! I'm very tempted to order another Ophelia dress in either a pattern or another colour. As impractical as it would be with the other choices, the gold version would make a fabulous holiday dress!! 


dress: Lindy Bop
belt: forever 21 (old)
shoes: Ruche (old)
brooch: luxulite


The girlies wanted to make a Christmas appearance on the blog. Sadie Diamond (on the left) is our newest family member. I'll do an official write up on her soon. It's an emotional one, and I haven't had the courage yet to share the story. And Lucy (right) is our lovable "Garfield-ette" kitty.


Ivory, green and gold is one of my favourite holiday combinations. I have this belt and shoes from a previous holiday outfit, which I paired with an ivory Heartbreaker dress. Sometimes it feels like such a splurge to buy event-specific items, but I almost always manage to wear everything again. This outfit is entirely made up of past-event-splurges!



I had to tough it out and wear this outside for some snow pictures. I love ivory, aka 'winter white' with a snowy backdrop. It definitely helps out the overall Holiday look.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you look lovely! And there's a gold version... oh, we've been too busy to go to any Christmas balls for dancing, but if we were- that sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jana! You must've been freezing, but the photos look gorgeous :)

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! You look lovely :) This makes me wish that I lived in the northern hemisphere. Oh, to have a white christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chơi co tuong online trên web GameBai.Net để thử sức với nhiều cao thủ. Giao lưu học hỏi với nhiều bạn bè yêu thích choi phom online nhé.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cùng ban bè choi game bài online cùng tại baimoc.com
    game bai
    phom không gioi han
    danh bai tien len
    sân choi game bài so 1 VN
    tin vui hàng ngày
    tin tuc giai trí hàng ngày moi nhat sao viet hàn,...

    ReplyDelete