Friday, March 18, 2011

tgi-v-f... v is for veg...











top, belt, shoes: ruche, cardi: pseudio, jeans: gap, bracelet & necklace: gifts


tgif!! we're getting our st paddy's day storm a day late... rain, freezing rain, and snow. thankfully i'm only in the mood to be a hermit tonight. apparently my week was too much for me, because i'm exhausted and just want to veg tonight. so i'm having a date night with mr. darcy, the bennetts and the bingleys. and some serious snacks.


one good thing is i FINALLY received my tinted burt's bees wax lip balms today! had to get them shipped from the UK (ebay)... but man are they sweet. so worth the shipping and the wait!! i'll be adding my lip-balm-in-purse-count from 8 to 10 (melissa asked me last night how many i had in my purse, and i counted... a whopping 8!!! isn't that crazy?? and about to get crazier... i just cant help myself!).



happy friday!

j.

:)

1 comment: