Tuesday, April 30, 2013

apple red...


i attempted to tone down my red accessorizing with this outfit, sticking to just black basics with the exception of a red belt... and yet somehow there ended up being lots of red anyhow! hair, house, lipstick, dress pattern, cape details, belt... again with the red red red!


i have to say that it feels like such a treat to have had nice enough weather for some outdoor shots these past few days.  my body has been lacking vitamin d, even with multivitamins.  the fact that spring is finally here and the days keep getting warmer and longer is so motivating.  i'm hoping it will help me to get outside for some walks and hop back on my weight watchers diet.  i've been slacking.  somehow i've managed to stay where i was with my weight, which is still encouraging, but i've stopped losing, which wasn't the plan at all.



     dress/belt: forever 21
     shoes: chelsea crew (from lulu's)
     tights: joe fresh
     cape: thrifted - gift
   
.....

1 comment:

  1. I have that same dress from F21 (but I got makeup on the collar and can't seem to get it off)! I loove it. :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete