Wednesday, October 02, 2013

New Girl Outfits at Modcloth!

As I've stated before, I'm quite a Zooey Deschanel fan... especially her character in The New Girl.  The term 'adorkable' is basically ready to be added to webster's dictionary as an adjective, in my opinion. Such a valid word.  And Jess Day definitely should be in there next to that word.  My favourite aspect about her wardrobe? That so much of it is actually available at affordable prices at an online shop that I'm practically a frequent buyer at (they should have points, seriously). Below you'll find some of my favourite New Girl fashions, along with exact matches or similar items.  


similar, 1, 2


similar 1, 2










similar 1, 2





and the best part? order today and you can receive $20 off your first purchase by clicking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment