Tuesday, December 17, 2013

life lately...


Life lately has been crazy.  I have to admit, driving 4 hours a week to spend a night for these classes has been tough.  Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, and finding the classes super interesting. But between the traveling, losing a day and a half of work, the homework... life has been on the back burner. 



I'm extremely excited for the holiday season to be just around the corner.  We've hosted our first Christmas party here at the house, which was a great time, and we've had each of our staff dinners in the past few weeks.  On top of that, my Christmas shopping has officially been finished for over a week.  This is my last week of work, then I'm off until after the New Year.  I'm so thankful I saved vacation days for the end of the year, because I'm definitely needed some R&R.  I'm thinking this weekend will consist of a wee bit of baking, perhaps The Hobbit (part 2), and then we start our family Christmas dinners on Sunday!



I have to admit, I've missed not blogging.  Not only have I not had time, but when I get home from work, the sun is down, so taking pictures just isn't as fun when they're indoors without natural light.  These pictures were taken several weekends ago, and I'm only getting the chance to post them now! I've still been making an effort to switch up my outfits, so I'll be sure to repeat those outfits in the coming weeks.  On that note, it's one week (1!!!) until Christmas Eve! My favourite day of the year.  So amidst this craziness is a whole lot of excitement! 


     cardigan, shirt: forever 21
     shorts: modcloth
     boots: aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment