Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Time for Tea...


What's more perfect than a teacup print dress for a person with a teacup obsession? Nothing.  I feel like the only way this dress could be more 'me' is if it was mint green instead of blue. Paired with pearls and a crochet detailed cardigan adds that bit of vintage class to it.  


I'm not much of a spaghetti-strap person, so this is one dress that probably won't get much wear without a cardigan, although i may end up braving it once the summer weather gets here.  I'm hoping I'll be creative enough to add some non-blue colours to it, but knowing me, I'll end up keeping it pretty safe with various blue cardigans, tights and shoes (just ordered these puppies for it) and some cream to mix it up.




     dress: gift (bernie dexter via modcloth)
     cardigan & shoes: ruche (old)
     pearls: gift
     pantyhose: leg avenue via rowena
     lipstick: the balm girls in ima goodkisser via lulu's
   

3 comments:

  1. Ah I love this Bernie dress, and I agree about it being perfect if it were mint!! I love those shoes, too. And I adore all your plates on the wall and that teacup -- we have a collection of them too, and I totally want to make them more of a display!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so pretty! Perfect for a tea party!!

    Www.mariedarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete