Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Flowers and florals...


 When I was ordering flowers for my hair a while back, I was hesitant to order 'bigger' flowers. I'd only ever worn the one flower in my hair, and that to me seemed big enough.  When I made my order with Vintage Box 1947, I chose smaller ones, with only 2 of the larger dahlia's, because they were 2-for-1... so it was a safe gamble.  Now that I have these big ones, I'm so tempted to order more of the really big ones! I LOVE the bold statement of them!



As I mentioned in yesterday's post, here's Hendrix again, making his blog appearance. He's looking shy and timid, but it's because his dad was calling him out of the picture, and he's looking to me to say he can stay. I swear, my fur kids have so much personality. 


dress: modcloth
shoes: swedish hasbeens via amazon


I'm not sure if you've noticed, but there's a slight change with these photos... the wall colour! We *finally* got around to painting it this past weekend! It looks so much better, and has the feel of an old study that we really wanted. A more manly room... 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that dress with your hair. Looking beautiful as ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute, and you've styled it perfectly! Love the new room colors, too. :)

    notyouravgashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete