Monday, May 30, 2011

peach is my new neutral









dress, belt, cardigan, shoes: ruche, rosette hair clip: rosebudlips

.....

i'm starting to seriously love wearing peach. at first, it was as an accent colour... but now?? it's one of my favourite neutrals! i've recently noticed a lot of peach pieces in my closet, and it's something i tend to pair with patterns and/or colours (see here, here, here and here). i'm tempted to call it my new beige.

i'm very extremely mucho wanting to order this top from ruche (i've wish-listed in a previous post as well)... i'm currently TRYING not to shop, on a need-to-buy-only basis. and actually need, not want... so far so good, but let's face it, i haven't been trying for too long. i do believe a second, thicker peach cardigan would be beneficial as a summer essential... but i'm scared if i buy this, my willpower will go crashing...

and did you notice?? i'm outside in a sleeveless dress!! yep, the weather is finally warming up!! (for a warmer look for this dress, see here). mind you i did still wear it with a cardigan and tights to work... but it was actually nice enough out that i could have just worn the dress. exciting, i know.

fyi: i may possibly have taken the most goofy looking picture of myself ever tonight. i'll definitely be posting it thursday for awkward and awesome...

:)

j.

3 comments:

  1. absolutely love that first pic and that dress on you!!

    i don't want to be an enabler or anything, but i think you should get, no you NEED that cardi!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jana,
    I saw you on Ruche's Facebook page and I thought I'd come say hello :)
    following!!
    I'd love to have your input over on my blog www.Pishposhstyle.com. I work as a client stylist for photographers (just getting started tho).
    Your blog is fabulous!! GREAT looks!!

    ReplyDelete